Preparation/cooking time: 30 minutes
Fat content: 12.7g
Carbohydrate (energy): 50.5g
All values are for one serving using listed ingredients.
220g (8oz) Scottish salmon fillet (cooked and flaked)
half packet Japanese Sushi Rice (cooked)
1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
2 drops chilli oil
2 egg yolks (beaten)
6 sheets Sushi Nori seaweed
55g (2oz) avocado (sliced)
1 red chilli (sliced)
4 spring onions (sliced)
12 fresh prawns
Chilli sauce to serve
1. To the cooked rice, add vinegar, and chilli oil and cool in fridge.
2. Heat a little butter in pan, add egg yolks and cook into thin omelettes and also cool.
3. Trim the omelettes into squares.
4. Put the rice on one end of the seaweed. Make a well in the rice and put the avocado in one side then the omelette and salmon in the other.
5. Add chilli onto the avocado and spring onion to the salmon, cover with another layer of rice.
6. Wet ends of seaweed and roll into desired shape. Cut into equal sized sushi portions.
7. Serve with prawns, spring onions and a chilli sauce.