Preparation /cooking time:
2 Scottish salmon fillets, sliced thinly
500g packet ready-rolled puff pastry
4 tbsp ready-made tomato sauce
125g (4oz) mozzarella cheese
2 level tsp fresh mixed herbs (chopped) or 1 tsp of dried mixed herbs
Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to Gas mark 7, 220C, 425F.
- Unroll the pastry and using a small saucer as a guide, cut out four 15cm (6inch) circles.
- Place onto a baking sheet and prick with a fork, leaving a 1cm rim at the edge of the circle.
- Spread the pastry circles with the tomato sauce, then place the salmon slices on top. Top each pizza with a couple of slices of mozzarella. Season with salt and pepper and mixed herbs.
- Cook in a preheated oven for 20-25 minutes until the pastry is golden and crisp.
Serve with crisp green salad.
For outdoor eating, allow to cool then cut into bite size wedges and serve.
Fat content: 42.2g
Carbohydrate (energy): 47.4g
All values are for one serving using listed ingredients.