A warming treat for wintry evenings!
- 250g Scottish salmon fillet, cut into bite sized pieces
- 150g hot smoked salmon, flaked into bite sized pieces
- 4 free-range eggs
- 4 tablespoons Greek yoghurt
- Juice of a lime
- 2 tablespoons fresh coriander
- 1 dessertspoon mild curry paste
- 200g spinach, washed and drained
- 100g cucumber, chopped
- 1 large clove garlic, peeled and finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon fresh mixed herbs
1. Mix eggs with yoghurt, curry paste, lime juice and coriander.
2. Wilt the spinach in boiling water, drain well and fold into egg mixture. Add cucumber, garlic and salmon.
3. Spoon into 4 heatproof pots and top with breadcrumbs and herbs.
4. Bake in a pre-heated oven gas mark 5 / 1900C / 3750F for 20 minutes until golden.
5. Serve with a green salad.