A fresh and alternative way to serve Scottish salmon, with a little hint of spice.
Cooking time: 20 minutes.
- 250g Scottish salmon fillet, cut into bite sized pieces
- 150g hot smoked salmon, flaked into bite sized pieces
- 4 free-range eggs
- 4 tablespoons Greek yoghurt
- Juice of a lime
- 2 tablespoons fresh coriander
- 1 dessertspoon mild curry paste
- 200g spinach, washed and drained
- 100g cucumber, chopped
- 1 large clove garlic, peeled and finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon mixed herbs
- Mix eggs with yoghurt, curry paste, lime juice and coriander.
- Wilt the spinach in boiling water, drain well and fold into egg mixture. Add cucumber, garlic and salmon.
- Spoon into four heatproof pots and top with breadcrumbs and herbs.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven gas mark 5/190C/375F for 20 minutes until golden.
- Serve with a green salad.